Easy to edit
It’s not because the EasyBarcode function is so easy to use, that this means it’s simple. No, on the contrary. If you want, you can fully adjust the barcode to your needs!
You can tweak your barcodes or QR codes as much as you want. From very large packing labels to tiny stickers, at ClickWorks we have literally generated thousands of barcodes with EasyBarcode.
EasyBarcode supports the following barcode types:
- CODE 128
- CODE 39
- EAN-13 (with check digit creation/validation)
- QR code
More information on barcode types.
Contact us if you need assistance with your project.
Works with Filemaker Pro, Go
Built for FileMaker 16 or later, EasyBarcode works on MacOS, Windows and iOS.
- It is fast (approximately 30ms/barcode so a thousand barcodes take just 30 seconds to create).
- It works without an internet connection
- No plug-ins required
Easy to deploy
One custom function, one webviewer and one script, that’s all there is to it. In this 2-minute video, we explain how it works.
Does the add-on works on Android?
Yes, with FileMaker Server 19 and WebDirect, you can use the add-on on Android devices with the Chrome browser.
How do I unlock my add-on after purchase?
- Log in to the website
- Go to orders
- Choose the right order
- Download the demo file and the license file
- Hold OPTION (macOS) or SHIFT (Windows) while opening the file.
- Wait until the login screen appears.
- Enter the account and password mentioned in the license file.
Is Easybarcode able to generate the so-called Swiss-QR-Code?
EasyBarcode does not support the Swiss QR code.
If we buy 1 license, will it work on all users? Or do we have to buy a license per user?
There is no limit on the number of users on the condition that you use one license of the add-on for one organization. If you want to deploy the add-on with a vertical solution across many organizations, then please let us know.